Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Week!

It has been a week of crazy Texas weather, Ice, ice and more ice, then a bunch of snow, any possibly more ice and snow tomorrow just in time for the superbowl. I sadly had to canel a session due to the bad roads and a long drive I was not quite willing to take. I do have a newborn session scheduled for this Wednesday that I am very excited about. I do have some pictures of my Jamie playing in yesterdays snow. He had so much fun that he took it apon him self this morning to put his boots on and go to the back yard with one of the dogs. Oh the joy of 3 year olds.
Getting ready to play in the snow!
This stuff is cold mommy, I guess I do want gloves...
Is it genetic that every boy throws snow balls?
Yup, I think its in their genes!
I think the snow is just so pretty!
We have some warmer temps today, but there is a chance for some more ice and snow tomorrow and then another round next week. Pretty crazy for the south! For now I am enjoying the snuggle time with my little man and my Hubby! (His school was cancelled today due to the weather)




No comments:

Post a Comment