Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm a bad blogger...

So through the holiday I totally neglected the blog and I am sorry. My new years resolution this year is to remember to blog...haha. I have been expierementing a lot with photoshop along with my good friend Briana Reynolds, of Briana Reynolds photography. http://www.brianareynoldsphotography.com We have been collaborating and learning how to create our own templates and cards and are coming up with some cute stuff. I am very exctied to be photographing a couple of cutie pies next weekend for some valentines, I will be sure to post some examples. Don't give up on me, I have to remember to blog. Maybe the key is for me to now post everything on facebook, post it here with a link from facebook. I think that may be the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment