Saturday, July 24, 2010

Busy Couple weeks...

I have had a busy couple of weeks which is great...but I am sorry to have neglected the blog. =( Today I am going to share some photos from my jam packed weekend I had! 4 sessions (including a wedding) in two days made me a very excited and tired girl! First I would love to share the sweet little Audrey!





Isn't she sweet! Next is baby Dylan, he is a repeat customer (YAY) and these were his 9 month session. They are coming back for his 1 year as well.




My other session this same weekend was Stephanie and Alex and their beautiful maternity session. They are a really neat couple who found me on craigslist, yet they happen to live a couple streets over. Its funny how things work out sometimes.


I will have a whole post dedicated to the McMullen Lane wedding coming soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment